Meet a winner. Be a winner...

Amanda Skalsky

Cottage Grove, MN

“I am very excited to be able to continue my schooling through Rasmussen College to receive my bachelors in Business Management.”..


David Furlong

Cincinnati, OH

“I was in shock when I received the call informing me that I won the scholarship. I read about individuals winning contests such as this all the time, however never expected I would be that lucky person!”



Dakota Stammen

Wapakoneta, OH

“I didn’t think my chances of winning were very high, I was thrilled when I received a phone call and an email informing me that I
was the chosen winner of the $10,000 Scholarship.”.






Entry Deadline. No Purchase Necessary: Jun. 30th > > >Entry Deadline. No Purchase Necessary: Jun. 30th > > >

Image of Rebecca Cairns

Rebecca Cairns

Bullock, NC

“ Needless to say I am very excited, and I look forward to using the $10,000 to complete my MA Psychology degree program at APUS.”






Amber Sweetland

Coolidge, AZ.

“With this scholarship I will be able to set an example for my children in higher education.”.







Angel Meade

Esmont, VA.

“Many of you all know paying for college is very difficult! I put my name in the drawing for the heck of it, not actually thinking I
would win and believe it or not I did. I couldn't be more blessed enough to have this opportunity to not only achieve my go”.



Lora Peterson

Nampa, ID

“All the money I get from you will be going to my school. This will bring down the bill down for me. This will be one less thing to
stress or worry about.”.

Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright uhurumpya Published.. Blogger Templates
Back To Top